[802SEC] IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda for Portland

Good morning All:

Please find attached a copy of the latest version (1-k) of the
IEEE 802 Plenary Meeting Agenda.  Please review your meeting
and AV specs.  If you have any questions/comments, please contact
us immediately.

At this time, we have only one tutorial booked by Howard Frazier.
Should you wish to book another tutorial, please provide us with all of the
details no later than Monday, July 1 (9:00AM-PST).

We have done our best to meet your meeting requests.  All of the
IEEE 802 Working Groups, with the exception of 802.16 will be
meeting in the Downtown Portland Marriott.  We would like to thank
Roger Marks and his group for working with us, and moving their meetings to
the
Marriott City Center.

Deadline date for any revisions is:      Monday, July 1 at 9:00am (PST).

Many thanks for your assistance and support.

Best regards,

Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

cc: Darcel Moro