No Subject

<3lgj@rsvl.unisys.com>
Subject: [802SEC] Welcome to Angela Ortiz
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:52:15 -0500
Sender: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org

Please see the note below from Angela Ortiz, our new IEEE-Sa Staff Liaison.
I am sure she will bring a needed international perspective to our
activities.

Bob O'Hara, please add Angela's name to our email reflector and address
list.

Angela, I extend a welcome from the membership of IEEE 802.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee