[802SEC] Fw: Closing 802 Executive Committee Mixed Mode Meeting update

I didn't see this on the EC reflector for some reason, therefore I'm resending it.

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: 7/16/2021 4:54:05 PM
Subject: Closing 802 Executive Committee Mixed Mode Meeting update

Dear EC Members,

I'd like to remind you to join me, Dorothy and Jodi at the closing EC mixed mode meeting that will be held in IEEE HQ (455 Hoes Lane, Piscataway NJ)  conference room Ada C on Friday 23 July.

The EC meeting is 14:00-18:00 ET, but I will be there early at 13:00 ET.  If anyone would like to join me for lunch at 12:00 ET, we can make arrangements to meet at local restaurant, Buzzy's Food and Spirits is my preference.

Regards,

--Paul