|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
In preparation for your meeting on Friday, 23 July 2021, below are IEEE facilities protocols we would like to inform you of during your visit to IEEE.
IEEE café no longer offers catering services, we will not be able to offer the guest snacks or drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own to the conference room.
Upon entering the facility visitors/volunteers should proceed to the front desk receptionist to complete the health form & temperature scan. If the guests have never visited IEEE, they will meet the meeting host to walk them to the conference room; all others are welcomed to proceed to the conference room.
IEEE Protocols are as follows:
· All visitors and staff are required to wear masks in the building and meeting rooms at all times.
· Traffic patterns have been instituted to keep people moving in the same direction down hallways. Only one or two people with face masks should use elevators at one time.
· Do not exceed maximum conference room occupancy
· Sit in designated seating areas
· Conference room doors should remain open
· Disinfect your seating area before and after meetings
· Maintain proper social distancing
· Maximum occupancy for the conference level men and women restrooms is 4.
I hope this information is helpful. If I can further assist with any clarification of the IEEE protocols, please let me know.
Sr. Administrative Asst.
IEEE SA Business Operations
732-562-3816 | standards.ieee.org
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1