Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 June Teleconference - Agenda Items

Title: IEEE 802 June Teleconference - Agenda Items

John,

The 802.15 WG will bring a motion requesting approval to forward the P802.15.3 Revision draft to RevCom. I will send the motion and a link to the package being prepared for the LMSC EC summarizing the outcomes of both the Letter Ballot and Sponsor Ballot phases by the end of the weekend (i.e. after our closing plenary this week).

Thanks & Best Regards,
Clint

Clint Powell

IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & 802 LMSC Executive Committee

cpowell@ieee.org

+1-480-586-8457