[802SEC] Please vote in the IEEE Elections, voting is open now!

Dear 802 members

I would like to remind everyone that voting for IEEE and IEEE-SA positions is now open.

IEEE and IEEE-SA are member led organizations and we express our desires through the voting process.  Please read the candidate statements carefully, participate in candidate forums and vote before the deadline (Oct. 1 for the IEEE elections).

The response rate is often low, so your vote matters!

WG and TAG Chairs: Please forward this to your members.
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair