stds-802-16: itineary for Session #10

I am planning on attending Session #10 in Tampa.  Now is the time to book my
flight and etc.  Is there an itineary (802.16 specific) yet?

I downloaded a schedule for the Plenary meeting.  Is that inclusive of the
Working Group's activity?  The schedule shows activity on Sunday (11/5)
night, Monday (11/6) morning, and Friday (11/10) morning, but none of them
sounds like it's related to the Working Group.  It will be nice if I can fly
in on Monday morning and leave on Thursday night (saving 2 nights of hotel),
but I don't want to miss anything important on Sunday night, Monday morning
or Friday morning.

Thanks.

Minfei M. Leng
Microwave Engineer
Clearwire Technologies, Inc.
Ph: (716)631-4584; Fax: (716)631-6080
www.clearwire.com

<http://ieee802.org/16>
phone: +1 303 497 3037  fax: +1 303 497 7828