发件人: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] 代表 Bo Sun
发送时间: 2016913 9:21
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Finish unsolved CID in today's PHY ad hoc

Thanks, Ross.

You can run the SPs at today's PHY adhoc after Yan's.

Best Regards,

孙 波   Sun, Bo

发件人:         "Yujian (Ross)" <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:         "sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx" <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx>,
抄送:        "STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Wang <james.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Daewon Lee <daewon.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
日期:         2016/09/13 08:53
主题:        Finish unsolved CID in today's PHY ad hoc

Hi Bo and all,

In last PHY ad-hoc meeting, CID 2105 & 336 (CR Packet Extension) were deferred due to the modifications suggested by Daewon. I have solved it and uploaded a 16-1150r3. And I am ready to present it. Maybe I could continue to finish it after Yan’s pending SPs.

One more thing, as suggested by James, for CID 226 (CR HE-SIG-A), previously antenna port is used, which is not specified in the spec before. Hence, it is proposed to use antenna connector instead. I have already made the modification and uploaded 16-1148r2. I hope to re-run the SP of CID 226 based on r2.

Thanks

Ross

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.