Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] CR Documents for July Meeting

Junghoon, Jianhan, Rui, Dongguk, et. al.,

                After some discussion in the Task Group, we agreed to change the resolution from Accepted to Rejected.

                We need to add a technical reason to the Rejected resolution.  Tony suggested we work off-line for the text for the technical reason.

                Please send you recommended text for the Rejected resolution.  Then when we have agreed technical text I will add it to the CR document and bring the CR document back to the Task Group.

Thanks,

Steve