From: Mark Hamilton [mailto:mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:47 PM
To: Qi, Emily H <emily.h.qi@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd LB232 comment resolutions - EDITOR ad hoc - 18/0657r0

Hi, Emily.

I disagree with your rejection of CID 1502.  This is an unusual construction, but we have a (single) field called “FMS Counters”, which is itself made up of zero or more FMS Counter fields, per the text (there is no figure showing this).  The “Number of FMS Counters” field contains the number of these (zero or more) “FMS Counter” fields that are within the “FMS Counters” field.  So, the commenter is correct that the text at P1143.37 should say “the number of FMS Counter fields”.  It could perhaps be improved by saying “the number of FMS Counter fields that are contained in the FMS Counters field in the FMS Descriptor element” to avoid others tripping over this same oddity.

Mark