[STDS-802-16] Session #33 Hotel Reservations form

Folks,

A problem has turned up (and been corrected) in the Session #33 hotel reservation form.

I asked the hotel why my email reservations had not been confirmed. It turned out that the registration form had a flaw: while the email address on the form was correct, it was linked to an incorrect email address. As I understand, the hotel had provided this part of the form, but the linked email address is no longer used.

So: if you emailed your form, check to see whether you used the correct address:  "mhrs.seljw.reservations@marriotthotels.com". If not, you probably clicked the link to address your email. In this case, you will need to resubmit your reservation.

For details on registration as well as hotel reservations, see:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg33

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA