[STDS-802-16] UPDATED: +++IEEE 802.16 Working Group Confirmation Ballot #14d Announcement

Dear Letter Ballot #14 Ballot Group Members:

I am writing to notify you of a few minor changes in the ballot:

(a) Of the 13 Disapprove comments on record when we opened the
ballot, 7 have been marked Satisfied by their submitters. The 6
remaining Disapprove comments are all from Bob Nelson. The current
approval ratio is 47/48 (97.9%). The ballot report
<http://ieee802.org/16/tge/ballot14/report14.html> has been updated
accordingly.

(b) The ballot announcement referred to a PDF file including the
remaining Disapprove comments. I have updated this file; it now
contains only the 6 remaining Disapprove comments. Also, since 5 of
the 6 have been previously recirculated, Brian and I have updated the
Reason field on those to reflect the current status of the ballot.
The new version of this "Unresolved Disapprove Comments" file is at:
       <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_63r1.pdf>.

(c) The ballot announcement has been updated to reflect (a) and (b).
The new version is at:
       <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_62r1.pdf>.
All changes are shown in red or with strikeout marks.

Regards,

Roger