[STDS-802-16] UPDATE 2: P802.16e/D7 Sponsor Ballot Results and Call for Reply Comments

We now have 445 comments.
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_023r2.zip

16 of these are from Lei Wang. She submitted them on time, but I
accidentally included them in the 802.16f database. I'll update that
one.

15 are from Mark Cudak. He uploaded a database on time, but the
comments were all blank.

1 is a late comment from Nico van Waes.

By the way, when I do these updates, I don't change the old comment
numbers, so any reply comments you have generated with an old version
will still work with the new one.

Roger