[STDS-802-16] Correction to Figure 134-TEK management in BS and SS

Title: Correction to Figure 134-TEK management in BS and SS

Hi All,

There are some errors on TEK key exchange in Figure 134-TEK management in BS and SS, I feel it is necessary to correct them before the standard can be released. If implemented according to the figure, one may get unexpected behavior. I have made a contribution in the following temp directory, your feedback is welcomed.

http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/CorrectiontoFigure134TEKkeyexchange.doc

thanks,
Yingzhe Wu

Ericsson