[STDS-802-16] MMR-SG Agenda for the coming March session

Dear all,

Please find the agenda for the coming 4th MMR-SG Meeting to be held in Denver,
 next March, as shown below:

4th MMR-SG Session Agenda
1. PAR & 5 Criteria Comment Resolutions
2. Any other business
(Draft call for contributions for the 1st TG session)

The comment resolutions by the MMR-SG shall be authorized by the WG at its
Opening Plenary.  Taking Roger's advice, I will make a motion at the Opening
Plenary so that the MMR-SG can handle it.   Also the resolution outcomes
shall be submitted to the 802 EC by the deadline of 5 pm on 8 March.

Meantime, I have heard from some of you if any technical contributions can be
 presented at the coming SG.  Thank you very much for your keen interest so
as to accelerate the study.  However, I am afraid it is not a good time to
welcome any technical contributions, as we are now just waiting for the EC
authorization to proceed.  Let's wait and see the EC outcomes, thinking of
the way forward!

Also please don't miss the MMR-SG tutorial to be held Monday evening.  We've
got a good presentation material set with a great help from the volunteer
members.  I would sincerely appreciate their contributions as a big team to
make it happen.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
See you all soon in Denver, Co.!

Mitsuo