[STDS-802-16] new Commentary 2.11beta can import .USR

I've added a routine to import Commentary 1.55 (.USR) files into
Commentary 2. It's under the Chair's View.

It's not as convenient as I would like, but it's the best I can do
under the limitations of the programming tool. Still, all you need to
do is click, and you can do an import in about a minute.

Again, you can get the update at <http://dot16.org/Commentary> (78 KB).

Now that I have this conversion tool, I'll be putting it to use.

Roger