Re: [8023-10GEPON] [POWER-BUDGET] 10G PIN sensitivity at ONU

Dear Dr. Lingle;

In the vender discussion last week here, it was revealed that PX10 1G/10G
co-existence cannot be achieved with a PIN dual-mode receiver.
I suggest now the other option to use 10G APD dual-mode receiver with
optical attenuator in front, which may be possible to achieve co-existence.
I will show the picture to vendors and ask for their opinion.

I apologize to you for giving confusion.

Best regards
Hiroshi Hamano
Fujitsu Labs. Ltd.

%% "Lingle, Jr, Robert (Robert)" <rlingle@OFSOPTICS.COM>
%% [8023-10GEPON] [POWER-BUDGET] 10G PIN sensitivity at ONU
%% Fri, 11 May 2007 10:45:27 -0400