WIS jitter test pattern generator and checker - current definition

All,

As promised at the last meeting, here are the current definitions of the WIS
jitter test pattern generator and checker functions. I'm including a PDF extract
of the relevant subclauses in Clause 50 that deal with the jitter test generator
and checker, as well as another PDF that summarizes the present state of
the test pattern generator and checker.

Please note that these definitions are based strictly on the test patterns
accepted at the last meeting for the WIS. Due to the relatively low level of
scrutiny and relatively small number of people that actually provided input into
these patterns, I would anticipate possible changes to better match the
requirements of the PMDs. For instance, I believe Tim Warland has some
suggestions on this topic.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
WIS Scribe

 <<JTPAT pages from cls50.2 to send to people.pdf>>
 <<WIS jitter test pattern.pdf>>