Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1b) to RevCom

Dear George and Dave.

I reviewed the P802.3.1b ballot responses (that was what the document was titled), so the my assessment standards, go ahead and pre-submit to RevCom
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair

Oct 15, 2024, 2:11 AM by 0000363ca596b6f2-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org: